- Jun 17Tau VMs, with AMD EPYC™ processors, deliver more than 40% better price-performance than other leading clouds in addition to full x86 compatibility
Sunnyvale, Calif., [June 17, 2021] -- Today, Google Cloud announced price-performance optimized Tau VMs for scale-out workloads. Tau VMs provide customers with a leading combination of...
- Jun 15Google Cloud Expands Strategic Relationship with Johnson Controls to Run Business Systems on Sustainable Cloud InfrastructureThe global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings has migrated its SAP enterprise resource planning environment onto Google Cloud
Sunnyvale, Calif., June 15, 2021 – Google Cloud today announced an expanded relationship with Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI) that will involve the leading building technology and solutions company...
- Jun 03Whirlpool Corp. furthers its commitment to sustainability with carbon-neutral cloud infrastructure, while ensuring reliable, low-latency access to critical business systems
Benton Harbor, Mich., and Sunnyvale, Calif., June 3, 2021 – Whirlpool Corporation today announced that it has expanded its strategic collaboration with Google Cloud to deliver critical business...
- May 13SpaceX will locate Starlink ground stations within Google data center properties, providing businesses with seamless, secure access to the cloud and Internet with Google Cloud infrastructure
Sunnyvale, Calif., May 13, 2021 – Google Cloud and SpaceX today announced a new partnership to deliver data, cloud services, and applications to customers at the network edge, leveraging Starlink’
- Apr 26Google to power Univision’s digital evolution, enabling the company to deepen relationships with Hispanic audiences and create market-defining content for the next generation of Spanish-speaking viewers
Sunnyvale, Calif., and Miami, April 26, 2021 – Google and Univision, the leading Spanish-language content and media company in the United States, today announced a new, multi-year, strategic...