- Aug 11Google Cloud Announces Plans for First Cloud Region in Thailand to Advance the Country’s Next Phase of Economic DevelopmentNew region set to be Google Cloud’s most significant infrastructure investment in Thailand to date to support its growing local customer base, including companies in regulated industries
Bangkok, Thailand, Aug. 11, 2022 – Google Cloud today announced that it is bringing its first cloud region to Thailand to meet the growing demand for cloud services locally and around the world....
- Jun 30Bio Farma Collaborates with Google Cloud and ‘ConnectedLife with Fitbit’ to Empower Healthier Living and Chronic Disease Prevention Across IndonesiaOrganizations to drive personalized preventive care at scale through a tailored and scientifically validated digital health initiative and platform for healthcare providers, employers, and the wider population
Jakarta, Indonesia, June 30, 2022 – Bio Farma, the parent company of Indonesia’s pharmaceutical state-owned enterprises (SOEs), today announced that it is collaborating with Google Cloud,...
- Jun 12Robinhood Enters Strategic Alliance with Google Cloud and MFEC to Build Thailand’s First ‘Super App’ and Unlock Inclusive Growth Opportunities for AllGoogle Cloud chosen as Robinhood’s new primary cloud provider, as the latter embraces a One Google approach to supercharge its next phase of growth
Bangkok, Thailand, June 13, 2022 – Robinhood, the Bangkok-based food delivery and all-in-one travel service platform under SCBX Group, Purple Ventures Co., Ltd., today announced a multi-year...
- Jun 08Extended collaboration will enable Nansen’s remote workforce to innovate at speed, as it implements a growth strategy to serve consumers and businesses
Singapore, June 9, 2022 – Nansen, an industry-leading blockchain data analytics platform, today announced an extended multi-year collaboration with Google Cloud to empower Web3 investors to make...
- May 23Leading Australian biomedical research institution demonstrates the power of cloud-based genomic processing with Google Cloud
Sydney, Australia, May 23, 2022 – Google Cloud and The Garvan Institute of Medical Research (Garvan) today announced a milestone in Australia’s pathway to deploying genomic medicine. In an...