- Nov 14Telkom Indonesia and Google Cloud Enter Strategic Collaboration to Advance Indonesia’s Digital Transformation AgendaMulti-year agreement sets the stage for Telkom Indonesia to strengthen its position as a digitalization agent that is benefiting multiple aspects of the economy and society
Bali, Indonesia, Nov. 14, 2022 – At the B20 Summit, PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) and Google Cloud have entered into a multi-year strategic collaboration to realize Telkom’s...
- Nov 08Renault Group and Google Accelerate Partnership to Develop the Vehicle of Tomorrow and Strengthen Renault Group's Digital Transformation
Renault Group and Google are expanding their partnership. The "Software Defined Vehicle" will bring together the best of the automotive and digital worlds to allow for new on-demand services and...
- Nov 06Yim Platform Obtains Recipe for Success with Google Cloud, Aims to Transform Thailand’s Food Services LandscapeGoogle Cloud will advance the digital-first strategy of Yim Platform, Central Retail’s food business subsidiary, with a focus on driving innovation, resilience, and customer choice
Bangkok, Thailand, Nov. 7, 2022 – Yim Platform, the food business subsidiary of Central Retail, today announced a collaboration with Google Cloud to aid the recovery of hotel, restaurant, and...
- Nov 02Google Cloud Establishes Point Carbon Zero Program Advisory Board, Aims to Unlock Funding and Growth Opportunities for Climate Fintech Firms and StartupsProgram updates reinforce a growing industry movement to develop sustainable and market-ready technology solutions that can accelerate Asia’s transition to a carbon-free future
Singapore, Nov. 3, 2022 – Today at Singapore FinTech Festival 2022, Google Cloud announced three key updates under the Point Carbon Zero Program, which was jointly launched in July with the...
- Oct 18Continued relationship with Google Cloud empowers Bloomberg Data License clients to streamline their data pipelines in the cloud
New York- October 18, 2022 - Bloomberg announced today that its Data License content is now available on Google Cloud, enabling clients globally to receive content natively through cloud...