- Jun 12Robinhood Enters Strategic Alliance with Google Cloud and MFEC to Build Thailand’s First ‘Super App’ and Unlock Inclusive Growth Opportunities for AllGoogle Cloud chosen as Robinhood’s new primary cloud provider, as the latter embraces a One Google approach to supercharge its next phase of growth
Bangkok, Thailand, June 13, 2022 – Robinhood, the Bangkok-based food delivery and all-in-one travel service platform under SCBX Group, Purple Ventures Co., Ltd., today announced a multi-year...
- Jun 08Extended collaboration will enable Nansen’s remote workforce to innovate at speed, as it implements a growth strategy to serve consumers and businesses
Singapore, June 9, 2022 – Nansen, an industry-leading blockchain data analytics platform, today announced an extended multi-year collaboration with Google Cloud to empower Web3 investors to make...
- May 23Leading Australian biomedical research institution demonstrates the power of cloud-based genomic processing with Google Cloud
Sydney, Australia, May 23, 2022 – Google Cloud and The Garvan Institute of Medical Research (Garvan) today announced a milestone in Australia’s pathway to deploying genomic medicine. In an...
- May 05TD Tawandang and Google Cloud Democratize Analytics and AI to Rejuvenate Mom-and-Pop Stores and Thailand’s Grassroots EconomyGoogle Cloud accelerates the delivery of a high-tech, retail-as-a-service platform that levels the playing field for micro-retailers across the country
Bangkok, Thailand, May 5, 2022 – TD Tawandang (“TD”), a leading retail technology company, is collaborating with Google Cloud to help conventional mom-and-pop stores reinvent their business...
- May 05Google Cloud Launches New Solutions to Help Manufacturers Unify Their Data and Address Industry-Specific Use Cases
Ford, Kyocera, and Phononic among early customers to enhance data transparency and optimize production with new manufacturing-specific solutions Cognizant, C3 AI, GFT, Intel, Litmus, Quantiphi,...