- Apr 21Google Cloud Collaborates with Lyve to Power its Logistics Platform and Transform Last-mile Delivery SolutionsLyve processes millions of orders across 15 countries on monthly basis, through its SAAS (software as a service) platform built on Google Cloud
Dubai, UAE – March 21, 2022 – Google Cloud has announced today the collaboration with Lyve, a global logistics solutions and technology company, that is transforming last mile delivery...
- Apr 13Google Cloud Empowers Call Center Studio to Set up One of the First Cloud-Based Call Center Platforms in TurkeyCall Center Studio serves more than 600 customers globally across 34 countries
Istanbul, Turkey – April 13, 2022 – Google Cloud announced today an ongoing collaboration with Call Center Studio, a call center software-as-a-service provider with headquarters in Chicago and...
- Apr 07airasia Super App and Google Cloud Forge Strategic Collaboration to Unlock Digital Growth and Democratize Digital Convenience Across Southeast Asia
Cloud-powered co-innovation ecosystem of capabilities and talent a force multiplier in engaging consumers and meeting their needs across all facets of life MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. and KUALA LUMPUR,...
- Apr 06Fast-Growing Data and Analytics Providers Launch Data Cloud Alliance to Solve Modern Digital Transformation Challenges
Google Cloud and founding members form initiative to eliminate data lock-in and ensure access to data across leading storage, analytics, and database providers SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 5, 2022...
- Apr 04Ocean Network Express Enters Enterprise-Wide AI Collaboration with Google Cloud to Transform Container Shipping OperationsLeading shipping company charts new course to elevate employee and customer experiences, while facilitating cross-border trade and commerce
Singapore, Apr. 5, 2022 – At Singapore Maritime Week 2022, Ocean Network Express (ONE), a leading global shipping company, and Google Cloud announced a new collaboration to embed artificial...