- Jun 08Extended collaboration will enable Nansen’s remote workforce to innovate at speed, as it implements a growth strategy to serve consumers and businesses
Singapore, June 9, 2022 – Nansen, an industry-leading blockchain data analytics platform, today announced an extended multi-year collaboration with Google Cloud to empower Web3 investors to make...
- May 31Google Cloud Infrastructure Utilized by Sponix Tech to Offer a Breakthrough Viewer Experience for Global Football Fans
Qatar-based technology provider Sponix Tech leverages Google Cloud to deliver a world-class immersive viewer experience of football matches for fans, leagues, and broadcasters. Doha, Qatar – May...
- May 23Leading Australian biomedical research institution demonstrates the power of cloud-based genomic processing with Google Cloud
Sydney, Australia, May 23, 2022 – Google Cloud and The Garvan Institute of Medical Research (Garvan) today announced a milestone in Australia’s pathway to deploying genomic medicine. In an...
- May 05TD Tawandang and Google Cloud Democratize Analytics and AI to Rejuvenate Mom-and-Pop Stores and Thailand’s Grassroots EconomyGoogle Cloud accelerates the delivery of a high-tech, retail-as-a-service platform that levels the playing field for micro-retailers across the country
Bangkok, Thailand, May 5, 2022 – TD Tawandang (“TD”), a leading retail technology company, is collaborating with Google Cloud to help conventional mom-and-pop stores reinvent their business...
- Apr 21Google Cloud Collaborates with Lyve to Power its Logistics Platform and Transform Last-mile Delivery SolutionsLyve processes millions of orders across 15 countries on monthly basis, through its SAAS (software as a service) platform built on Google Cloud
Dubai, UAE – March 21, 2022 – Google Cloud has announced today the collaboration with Lyve, a global logistics solutions and technology company, that is transforming last mile delivery...