- Jul 27Google Cloud's Retail Search Equips Retailers with Google-Quality Search Functionality to Improve Product Discovery, Reduce Search AbandonmentMore than $300 billion lost to search abandonment each year in the U.S. alone, according to new research
Google Cloud today announced Google Cloud Retail Search, a purpose-built industry solution that gives retailers the ability to provide Google-quality search on their own digital properties. Built...
- Apr 23The expanded, multi-year commit will leverage Google Cloud’s data technologies to deliver real-time insights and enable data-driven applications
Sunnyvale, Calif., and Louisville, Ky., April 23, 2021 – Google Cloud and Papa John’s International, one of the world’s largest pizza chains, today announced a new, multi-year commitment to...
- Jan 19Google Cloud Launches Product Discovery Solutions for Retail, Bolstering Personalized Online ShoppingBuilt to be a fully integrated suite, Google Cloud’s Product Discovery Solutions equip retailers with AI/ML-based technologies that deliver a smarter and more customized shopping experience for their customers
Sunnyvale, Calif., January 19 – Google Cloud today announced the launch of Product Discovery Solutions for Retail, a suite of solutions built to help retailers around the globe enhance their...
- Dec 17Global house of modern luxury lifestyle brands chooses Google Cloud to migrate its SAP® software environment to the cloud and help fuel the company’s growth
Sunnyvale, Calif., December 17, 2020 — Google Cloud today announced a multi-year agreement with Tapestry, the parent company of Coach, Kate Spade, and Stuart Weitzman, to migrate its SAP...
- Aug 04Best Buy leverages Google Cloud’s enterprise data platform and analytics to unify its data sources and develop new products and services
Sunnyvale, Calif., August 4, 2020 – Google Cloud and Best Buy today announced the expansion of their partnership via a new, multi-year agreement that names Google Cloud as the cloud provider for...