- Aug 10U. S. Steel Aims to Improve Operational Efficiencies and Employee Experiences with Google Cloud’s Generative AIMineMind™ will be U. S. Steel’s first gen AI application to launch
PITTSBURGH – August 10, 2023 – United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) (“U.S. Steel”) and Google Cloud today announced a new collaboration to build applications using Google Cloud’s...
- Dec 05Vingroup Enters Collaboration with Google Cloud to Modernize Group-Wide SAP Applications and Accelerate Digital TransformationThe collaboration will support the international expansion of VinFast, Vietnam’s first and only global smart electric vehicle maker, and help maximize synergies across Vingroup subsidiaries
Hanoi, Vietnam, Dec. 5, 2022 – Vingroup, Vietnam’s largest private conglomerate, today announced a strategic collaboration with Google Cloud to modernize and connect its critical systems and...
- Aug 12Google Cloud Announces Plans for First Cloud Region in Malaysia to Advance the Country’s Next Phase of Economic DevelopmentNew region set to be Google Cloud’s most significant infrastructure investment in Malaysia to date to support its growing local customer base, including companies in regulated industries
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Aug. 12, 2022 – Google Cloud today announced that it is bringing its first cloud region to Malaysia to meet the growing demand for cloud services locally and around the...
- Aug 11Google Cloud Announces Plans for First Cloud Region in Thailand to Advance the Country’s Next Phase of Economic DevelopmentNew region set to be Google Cloud’s most significant infrastructure investment in Thailand to date to support its growing local customer base, including companies in regulated industries
Bangkok, Thailand, Aug. 11, 2022 – Google Cloud today announced that it is bringing its first cloud region to Thailand to meet the growing demand for cloud services locally and around the world....
- Oct 14Ennoconn Group and Google Cloud Partner to Digitally Transform its Global Open AI-of-Things Cloud PlatformEnnoconn to integrate its Digitalization-as-a-Service strategy with Google's advanced cloud solutions and services to create next-gen digital industrial products and new revenue models
The Ennoconn Group, a global leader in Industrial IoT and embedded technology within Design Manufacturing Services (DMS), IT & system integration services, and Google Cloud have agreed to a...
- Sep 08Strategic, long-term partnership will provide a next-generation sovereign cloud solution while investing in technology solutions and co-innovation to serve local customer needs
SUNNYVALE, California & FRANKFURT/MAIN, Germany - September 8, 2021 – T-Systems and Google Cloud today announced they will build and deliver sovereign cloud services for German enterprises, the...
- Sep 07Chevron, Delta Air Lines, and Google Announce Intent to Measure SAF Emissions Data, Increase Industry TransparencyChevron will produce SAF test batch and sell SAF to Delta at LAX hub
SAN RAMON, MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif./ATLANTA, Ga., Sept. 7, 2021 – Chevron U.S.A. Inc., through its Chevron Products Company division (Chevron), Delta Air Lines (Delta), and Google today announced a...
- Aug 19Companies will work together on innovative technologies to transform the way customers interact with their appliances
Sunnyvale, Calif., August 19, 2021 – GE Appliances (GEA), a Haier company, and Google Cloud today announced a multi-year partnership to build innovative technologies to elevate the consumer...
- Feb 01Companies come together in first-of-its-kind partnership to create unique services and capabilities for Ford and Lincoln customers, and to accelerate Ford’s transformation plan
Dearborn, Mich., and Sunnyvale, Calif., Feb. 1, 2021 – Ford and Google today announced a unique strategic partnership to accelerate Ford’s transformation and reinvent the connected vehicle...
- Nov 23ABB Information Systems leverages Google Cloud to increase scalability and reliability across its infrastructure services
Zurich and Munich, November 23, 2020 - Google Cloud today announced it has been selected by ABB to further expand the cloud footprint of its Information System (IS) services. The...